The specific objectives of the University are the education of business personnel, managers, and leaders who are:
- Ethical in their dealings with others.
- Capable of exercising leadership in a variety of settings, both public and private.
- Trained in interpersonal skills and the contributions of the behavioral sciences to the science of management.
- Aware of an increasingly complex and changing technical business environment where quantitative skills are more important than ever.
- Able to communicate new technology to others, and in general, manage change.
- Capable of working effectively with numbers, and with people, and who realize that these two areas are not mutually exclusive.
- Have a capacity for critical reasoning.
- Have a continuing desire for knowledge and an appreciation and understanding of scholarship.
- Highly motivated and self-actualizing.
- View their career as a ‘calling’ and not just as a succession of jobs.
California Pacific University offers the following programs:
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Healthcare Administration
- Master of Business Administration in Healthcare
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Doctor of Philosophy
If you agree with our philosophy, goals, and objectives, are excited about the future, and relish new challenges, come join our educational community today!
The University was the first California institution to be Approved under the qualitative standards mandated by the Educational Reform Act of 1977. It was the first institution approved by the State of California to offer degree programs without residency requirements. Thus, the University is the oldest state-approved distance learning, degree-granting, school in California, and one of the nation’s oldest.
California Pacific University is a private, distance education provider approved by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education. The use of the terms “approved” “approval” “approval to operate” or any variant on such wording means that CPU has met minimum requirements only under California law and should not be taken as an endorsement of this institution, or its programs, by the State of California, or the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education.
CPU is not accredited, and its programs are not intended for licensure in the state of California, or elsewhere. A degree program that is unaccredited or a degree from an unaccredited institution is not recognized for some employment positions, including, but not limited to, positions with the state of California. Students of CPU will not be eligible to sit for applicable licensure exams in California or any other state. Most professional organizations, societies, states, and licensing jurisdictions have specific requirements for licensure, membership or certification. If licensing or credentialing is an objective, students are advised to first check the standards of their particular states, school districts, professional associations, and agencies for specific license requirements. Further, CPU does not guarantee employment as a result of a degree or degrees earned at this institution.
California Pacific University
2860 Pinole Valley Road
Pinole, CA 94564
Published Nov 5, 2013 by Christopher Zoukis, JD, MBA | Last Updated by Christopher Zoukis, JD, MBA on Oct 24, 2021 at 10:29 am