As far as PrisonEducation.com can tell, Ole Miss offers a traditional, paper-based correspondence program called iStudy @ Ole Miss. PrisonEducation.com has been unable to confirm whether or not this program remains functional. The information offered below may be unreliable.
Contact iStudy @ Ole Miss
If you need assistance or have questions, please contact Ole Miss in whatever way is most convenient for you!
iStudy @ Ole Miss
P.O. Box 729
The University of Mississippi
University, MS 38677-0729
E.F. Yerby Conference Center
1 Grove Loop
University, MS 38677
Email: [email protected]
The mission of iStudy @ Ole Miss is to administer self-paced courses for college credit. They strive to:
- Promote their courses to UM students and also to students who do not attend the University of Mississippi;
- Promote excellence in their administration of the registration, lesson submission, testing, and grade submission functions of Study;
- Provide quality customer service to all of their students as they administer all aspects of Study;
- Develop and maintain well-designed and student-centered independent study courses for their students;
- Provide their instructors with technical support, administrative support, distance educator resources, and opportunities to attend iStudy conferences.
Regional Accreditation Associations
- Southern Association of College and Schools (SACS) www.sacs.org
- Southern Regional Education Board (SREB) www.sreb.org
- National College Testing Association (NCTA) www.ncta-testing.org
- University Professional & Continuing Education Association (UCEA) www.upcea.edu
- Association of Continuing Higher Education (ACHE) www.acheinc.org
Published Oct 31, 2013 by Christopher Zoukis, JD, MBA | Last Updated by Christopher Zoukis, JD, MBA on Apr 28, 2022 at 8:33 pm