- Firm is comprised of federal criminal defense attorneys and federal prison consultants located in the State of South Carolina and in several federal jurisdictions. Its primary office is located in Charleston, South Carolina. By accessing this site, you agree that the use of this site is in Charleston County, South Carolina, and you agree to venue in Charleston County, South Carolina.
- Firm is providing the contents of this site for informational purposes only. The material presented on this site is not legal advice, and you cannot rely upon it as legal advice. By accessing this site, you are not creating an attorney-client or consultant-client relationship with Firm.
- The information presented on this site is general only, and you should not act upon this information without consulting with an attorney for advice specific to you.
- Your use of this site is at your own risk.
- The materials presented on this site were accurate at the time they were written. Firm makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information or for any omissions or other errors in the content.
- This site contains materials, individually and compiled, and proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, video, graphics, and software that are copyrighted under the United States copyright laws and international laws and treaties. By downloading the material, you do not acquire any ownership interest or rights to the copyrighted material. The material presented is for your personal use only, and it is not for commercial purposes. You may not publish, copy, transmit, modify, link, create derivative works, or in any other way use, display or exploit the contents of this site, in whole or in part, without express written permission. In the event you are granted written permission to copy, transmit, publish, or link the copyrighted materials, you may not make any changes or deletions, and you must attribute to Firm as the source of the material. You are prohibited from deep-linking into the site without attribution.
- Firm assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer or other property as a result of your access to this site or your downloading of any materials.
- Firm has not reviewed, and assumes no responsibility to review, any of the sites linked to this site. Firm is not responsible for the contents of any other site linked to this site. Except otherwise stated, Firm has not authorized any third party to act as its agent or to bind it in any other manner.
- Any communication or material you send to Firm by electronic mail or otherwise is, and shall be treated as, not confidential and not proprietary.
- You may not alter any terms and conditions of this Agreement without the express written consent of Firm. Any attempt to do so by you is rejected and is void.
Published May 16, 2020 by Christopher Zoukis, JD, MBA | Last Updated by Christopher Zoukis, JD, MBA on Oct 8, 2022 at 4:59 pm