RRM St. Louis is an administrative office providing oversight to halfway houses located in southern Illinois, southern Indiana, and eastern Missouri. RRM St. Louis is responsible for making inmate halfway house placement determination and supervising these residential reentry centers.
Please contact the Zoukis Consulting Group if you have a loved one in a halfway house. Our staff of experienced prison consultants can assist you with extending halfway house placements, pursuing home confinement, and addressing any issues that arise.
Get in touch with us for a one-hour initial consultation! We’ll evaluate your circumstances and provide valuable suggestions on how to proceed. Allow us to assist you in returning your loved one home where they belong.
Table of contents
- Residential Reentry Management (RRM) St. Louis
- RRM St. Louis Judicial Districts
- Federal Halfway House
- Inmate Halfway House Services
- RRM St. Louis Halfway Houses
- Your RRM St. Louis Experts
Residential Reentry Management (RRM) St. Louis
Facility Address & Contact Information
Regional Reentry Management St. Louis
1222 Spruce Street, Suite 6.101
St. Louis, MO 63103
Email: [email protected]
County: Saint Louis
BOP Website: Bureau of Prisons Page
Region: North Central Region
Staff Mailing Address
RRM St. Louis
Residential Reentry Office
1222 Spruce Street, Suite 6.101
St. Louis, MO 63103
RRM St. Louis Judicial Districts
Federal Halfway House
RRM St. Louis is a federal residential reentry center (RRC) that provides assistance to Federal Bureau of Prisons inmates nearing release. It offers employment counseling, job placement, financial management assistance, and other programs and services to help inmates rebuild their ties to the community.
There are various services available at RRM St. Louis prison halfway houses, which can provide support and assistance to inmates as they transition back into society. These services can help with education and job training and provide counseling and other support services.
Halfway houses can also offer transitional housing options, which can help inmates transition back into the community. Additionally, some halfway houses may also provide drug and alcohol treatment programs, which can be an essential step in assisting inmates recovering from addiction and leading healthy lives.
St. Louis RRM facilitates supervising ex-offenders’ activities during this readjustment phase. Federal halfway house staff are committed to providing a safe, structured, supervised environment for all inmates and staff. Its goal is to help residents successfully reintegrate into the community and lead productive lives.
If you are an inmate at RRM St. Louis or know someone who is, please get in touch with us for more information about our services. We can help you make a successful transition back into the community.
Inmate Halfway House Services
The services available at RRM St. Louis halfway houses vary depending on the facility. However, some of the most common services that are offered include:
- Educational Programs: Many halfway houses offer educational programs to help inmates improve their reading, writing, and math skills. In addition, some facilities also provide job training programs to help inmates learn new skills that can be used in the workforce.
- Counseling Services: Halfway houses typically offer counseling services to help inmates deal with the stress and challenges of reentering society. These services can include individual counseling, group counseling, and family counseling. This often includes assisting inmates in dealing with stress, anxiety, and other emotional issues.
- Drug and Alcohol Treatment: Some halfway houses offer drug and alcohol treatment programs to help inmates recover from addiction. These programs can include detoxification, rehabilitation, and aftercare services. These programs can help inmates abstain from drugs and alcohol and learn how to live a healthy lifestyle.
- Transitional Housing: Some halfway houses offer transitional housing options for inmates working to transition back into the community. This type of housing can provide a safe and stable environment for inmates as they adjust to life outside of prison. Additionally, transitional housing can also provide support and assistance with job placement and other services.
The services available at RRM St. Louis halfway houses can benefit inmates as they transition back into society. These services can help them obtain an education, find a job, and develop positive coping skills. In addition, some halfway houses may also offer drug and alcohol treatment programs, which can be an essential step in helping inmates recover from addiction and lead healthy lives.
RRM St. Louis Halfway Houses
Southern Illinois Halfway Houses
Southern Indiana Halfway Houses
Eastern Missouri Halfway Houses
Your RRM St. Louis Experts
The Zoukis Consulting Group can assist you with preparing for your release from federal prison and making a successful return to society.
Our staff will work with you to extend your halfway house placement, pursue direct-to-home confinement, and address any difficulties. With our assistance, you may make a successful return to society.
Please get in touch with us to learn more about our services and how we may help you. Thank you for considering the Zoukis Consulting Group as your partner in this process. We look forward to working together.
Book a one-hour initial consultation to speak with an RRM St. Louis expert today!
For a comprehensive look at life in federal prison, pick up a copy of Christopher Zoukis’ Federal Prison Handbook: The Definitive Guide to Surviving the Federal Bureau of Prisons. And for information about every federal prison facility, see our Directory of Federal Prisons.
Published Jul 26, 2018 by Christopher Zoukis, JD, MBA | Last Updated by Christopher Zoukis, JD, MBA on Jun 4, 2023 at 6:50 pm